Stop by our office to pickup your 2021 calendars. They are conveniently located near the entrances.
THESE SERVICES WERE RESCHEDULED DUE TO THE COVID19 RESTRICTIONS
Attending Funerals & Visitations
During the uncertainty of the current COVID-19 health crisis, we would like to offer some practical steps that you can take to protect your health and the health of others, as you pay respect to families that are grieving.
1. Please stay home if you are sick.
2. Practice good hygiene; washing hands regularly or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
3. Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough, washing your hands immediately after.
4. CDC Guidelines strongly suggests wearing a masks, but are not required.
5. Replace handshake greetings with an elbow bump or respectful nod.
6. Be mindful of the feelings and fears of others during this time and avoid unnecessary physical contact.
We are committed to keeping clean safe facilities. Building capacity is limited to 50 people, per state requirements. We are required, by the Governor's executive order, to enforce the steps listed above.
We welcome and encourage you to pay respects to those that have passed away and their families